Bigotry and Racial Slurs Issued by $ue Wallis’ Husband, Rod McQuery
Still smarting after a dismal on-air performance, or lack of engagement, by self-appointed anti-horse/pro-slaughter mouthpiece, Wyoming state Rep. $ue Wallis on a PBS/NPR radio station, last Friday, a handful of her followers have been sending emails and making public posts on social media attacking the station, the host and her guests with defamatory comments and hate speech with Wallis’ husband, Rod McQuery, leading the way by going on public record referring to the show’s participants and anyone who displays care and concern for American’s horses as being “Nazis“
“…these Animal rights activists are doing to horse people, and their horses, what Nazis did to Jews, and unless you are a dedicated Nazi, you cannot fail to see it.” wrote McQueary on a public anti-horse/pro-slaughter Facebook page over the weekend.
McQueary continues to assail the show’s host by adding“…The three thugs who interrupted, bullied, and brutalized her got nothing but encouragement from you. Note that she thought she, alone, was invited…”
McQueary and a handful of Wallis followers have been attempting to defuse Wallis’ failure to quantify and qualify a long list of broad statements made about the horse industry including slanderous comments to the radio show’s guests, host and even the former mayor of Kaufman Texas by saying that Wallis was “ambushed” on the show and did not know that she was not the only guest. This assertion is a bold misrepresentation of the truth as the radio station, which is a call in broadcast, listed on their website, in multiple locations, the following information over 24 hours prior to the show:
Horses are an important part of our history…We built a Nation on their back…conquered and tilled the land with them, fought and won wars with them, created the first postal and transportation system with them. – Are we now going to slaughter them for foreign consumption?
Discussing the plight of horses and the legislation regarding horse slaughter, are:
- Madeleine Pickens, Philanthropist Businesswoman, dedicated to protect wild Mustangs, by creating an eco-sanctuary that would be good for horses, taxpayers, and a boost for tourism in Nevada
- Wayne Pacelle, President and CEO of the Humane Society of the United States, taking a leading role in animal protection, and law reform that targeting inhumane practices
- R.T. Fitch, Co-founder and President of the Wild Horse Freedom Federation and the author of “Straight from the Horse’s Heart: A Spiritual Ride through Love, Loss and Hope”
- Rep. Sue Wallis, Wyoming State Legislator, a proponent and advocate for Horse Slaughter plants, that will end unnecessary pain and suffering for abandoned, starving horses, being processed under the U.S. Humane Methods of Slaughter Act. The plants will create jobs, and increase revenue for the community. She estimates between 120,000 to 200,000 horses will be killed annually for human consumption .
We invite your questions and comments:
Call 1 877 GCU TALK = 1 877 428 8255
Or email DURING THE SHOW: firstname.lastname@example.org
Likewise Wallis entered the show 30 minutes after it’s start and publicly commented that she had been listening to it prior to speaking. To that point the bulk of the program had been discussing the BLM’s mismanagement of the country’s wild horses between Ms. Pickens and R.T. Fitch with only a brief appearance and statement made by Wayne Pacelle.
When Wallis’ personal and public attack against Paula Bacon, former mayor of Kaufman Texas, was challenged she promptly left the program in an emotional and unprofessional huff. A few hours later her former organization and front for the meat industry, United Horsemen, issued a press release where within it committed the very acts of slander that the release accused the guests of allegedly committing.
Although it has been a long and heated battle to keep the horse industry separate from the meat industry the fight has taken on a new tone with McQueary’s racially bigoted comments. Litigators are now engaged in probable future action while the well documented defamatory and hate speech generated by the Wallis’ anti-horse camp continues to smolder with the smell of sour grapes laced with bigotry hanging over their dying and unpopular cause.
Frustration has mounted as the anti-horse faction continues to suffer irreparable failures in attempting to bring foreign financed horse slaughter plants back to the U.S. but their methods, tone and means of doing so have proven to be the very stuff that energizes and gives credence to the pro-horse/anti-slaughter advocacy.
With racial slurs and hate speech fully engaged the anti-horse faction has clearly documented that they truly are…their own worse enemies.
Open mouth, insert foot.
Here’s your sign.
To hear the show in it’s entirety click (HERE)
To read meat industry’s sour grapes press release click (HERE)
- Experts Calling for Horse Slaughter Ban Unite at 2012 American Equine Summit (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Moran Calls for Ban on Horse Slaughter (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Breaking News: Summit of the Slaughter Horse Canceled (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Media Update: Horse Slaughter Debate Comes to PBS/NPR Radio on Friday (rtfitchauthor.com)
- UH President Caught Up in Web of Horse Slaughter Lies (rtfitchauthor.com)
- HSUS Takes On Wyoming Horse-Eater, “Slaughterhouse” Sue Wallis (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Chief Wyoming Horse-Eater Pawns Alleged Horse Slaughter Plant Off onto Missouri (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Anti-Horse Group Stumbles in Attempt to Justify Horse Slaughter (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Radical Wyoming Politician’s Horse Slaughter Plans Challenged in Missouri (rtfitchauthor.com)