“Slaughterhouse” Sue Wallis Caught with Pants Down, Again
“I get to sit back and sip on a Wrangler Iced Tea while my good friend and fellow equine advocate Vicki Tobin exposes even more of the propaganda and lies perpetuated by the horse slaughter cultist, Sue Wallis from Wyoming. Deception and perversion run amok in the camp of this half-baked nut case and her loose lips are about to sink her ship of horsemeat sooner than she may realize. (When you post to Facebook, you idiot, it is out there for the whole world to see, including your tainted backers and even they have had enough) Glug, Glug Sick-O Sue, you are all washed up!” ~ R.T.
From Wallis Facebook post: “No horses were mistreated in plants. Ever.”
Vic: Guess who? I’ve come to realize that Wallis hasn’t gone from ridiculous to absurd but from telling tall tales to small lies to big lies. She is a chronic liar and can’t tell the truth that is right in front of her. Doesn’t it sound like she is setting the stage so if a plant should open she can blame the cruelty on everyone and everything but the plant?
Keep these lies in mind when you meet with your legislators.
“Sue Wallis: Folks, a gentle reminder. This group is for people who support the humane processing of horses. The fact is, and was, that all horses processed in the United States are governed by the U.S. Humane Methods of Slaughter laws. The crap on the internet is, and was, complete and total fabricated propaganda to push a vegan agenda and take away our rights. No horses were mistreated in plants. Ever. If there were violations of that law there would have been citations and penalties paid. Inspectors are REQUIRED to be present when all animals are slaughtered, and were.There are ZERO citations on the record for horses already at the processing plants. The very, very few citations that were actually issued all had to do with transport problems and most of them were paperwork violations. In the very rare circumstance that transport laws were violated, citations were issued, and penalties were paid. Horse slaughter always was humane. Pure and simple.” Posted Sunday, 1:27p
Never, huh? The government authenticated CHCD investigation must have slipped her mind along with the banned substance reports and false health affidavits from Mexico and Canada. It’s not a plant violation to butcher horses that should never have been sent to slaughter? How about the humane slaughter act violations at Cavel from just one FOIA? http://www.vickitobin.com/uploads/CavelHSAFOIA.pdf
She can call it “crap” but the facts remain and prove her statements are lies. And to call the mounds of transport violations “paper” violations?
This isn’t from Wallis but in the same thread and quite telling from a breeder.
“I want to respectfully remind you that some of us see the horsemeat market as a potential customer-and breed our horses not only with the hope of getting a “great” one and a larger income from the sale of best quality ones, but also getting a base-price income from the sale of lower quality foals or ones not easily sold due to the economy. It is not evil in ANY way to breed horses for money-even if the buyer uses them for nutritious protein source for the human/animal diet. Please dont make us breeders out to be evil.”
This is another post from Wallis:
“From the High Plains Journal – nice article from Trent Loos. Please note that since the writing of his article, the President has signed the bill, and we have confirmed that this takes us back to pre-2007 statute, and there are no impediments regulatory or otherwise to the opening of processing plants in the U.S. If you are interested in going into that business or providing services to it, contact us…we have a good team of knowledgeable and experienced experts on literally every aspect that we can connect you with.” Posted Saturday, 8:55a
It just doesn’t get any more perverted or twisted than that!!!
- Simple Math Butchers Horse Slaughter Terrorist Propaganda (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Pro-Horse Slaughter Monsters: Are They Worth Any Notice? (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Truth Sends Horse Eating Fanatics Scurrying (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming Slaughter Terrorist Suffers Backlash on Dead Horse Desecration (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming’s “Slaughterhouse” Sue Wallis Condones Slaughtered Horse Desecration (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Good Clean Fun According to Sue Wallis (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Equine Terrorists Fabricate Untruths to Promote Eating Horses (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Alleged Horse Trainer BBQs Horses for Clients (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- She had No Way of Knowing (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Anti-Horse Wyoming Politician Promotes Fraud Against President and Congress on Facebook (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Letter to Horseback Online: EWA Official Calls Wallis Facebook Information Bogus (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming Equine Terrorist Pumps Public with Preposterous Propaganda (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Obama Urged to Keep ” No Horse Slaughter” Campaign Promise (rtfitch.wordpress.com)