Moran’s amendment passes!
Congressman Moran’s amendment passed 24 to 21 so the language remains to defund inspections for horses. After the vote, they said the Nays had it but then one of the reps asked for a roll call.While it was a close vote, the House Appropriations committee is always difficult so this was a most welcome victory. We now need to ensure the language stays intact for the full house vote.Thank you all for your support and hard work on this important legislation. We’ll have more details but wanted you to hear the good news.
- Calls Needed TODAY to Save American Horses (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- De-Funding of Horse Slaughter Inspections in Jeopardy (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- EWA Prez Wins One for the Horses in Slaughter Debate (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming Horse Slaughter Politician Sued for Alleged Assualt and Battery (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Interview: Reporter Scoops Story on Wyoming Horse Slaughter Politician (rtfitch.wordpress.com)