“All that touches horse slaughter is rank, dank and illegal”
Thanks to the behind the scenes work of the investigators from Equine Welfare Alliance (EWA)and Wild Horse Freedom Federation (WHFF) evidence was supplied to federal investigators and a known kill buyer, Dorian Ayache, has been indicted. Although court dates have not been set you can read the legal documents filed on this case by clicking (HERE).
Again, kudos to EWA and WHFF for their quiet, professional and covert work on this case. Testimony may be forth coming.
- Slaughter Horse Shipper Indicted on Federal Charges (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Advocate R.T. Fitch nominated for wild horse board (horsetalk.co.nz)
- Horse Slaughter: New Mexico Government Rangers Storm Private Properties Searching & Seizing Horses (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Advocates question GAO report on horse slaughter (horsetalk.co.nz)
- Call to Action: American Horse Advocate S.A.F.E. Pledge (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Horse Slaughter Compounds Surplus Equine Problem, Doesn’t Solve It (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Former governor heads to Washington over horse slaughter (horsetalk.co.nz)