Bad Things Come in Threes
- The BLM will began covertly, and behind closed doors, capturing wild horses from the unique West Douglas herd under the guise that it is an emergency gather even with concrete advocate supplied evidence to the contrary.
- In Texas a state hearing will be conducted to discuss the possibility of allowing foreign owned and tax subsided horse slaughter plants to once again open in that great state.
- Cloud’s herd goes under attack in the Pryor Mountains as the BLM, once again, fiddles around with nature and all but ensures genetic unviability by trapping and removing the young ones from this historic and proud herd.
It appears that the bad, evil and vile guys are having their day but in reality they are only stoking the fire of an enlightened public that has had enough of the cruelty, abuse and flagrant lies.
Obviously both Federal and State governments no longer feel it necessary to listen to the will of the people and instead bend only to lobbyist, special interest groups and of course their drug of choice, money.
The ice beneath their feet grows thinner by the second.
We the people will not falter in the commitment to see through what is right and just. We collectively are aware that looming just over the horizon is an election day and we have been taking notes, keeping score and snapping pictures.
A new day is perhaps in grasp so don’t falter America; attend the hearings, gather at the rallies, continue making your calls and faxes while supporting the legitimate non-profits that speak for your heart and answer to your calling.
Like the horses for which we advocate; we have very long memories and will not forget.
Wednesday will be a new day.
Keep the faith.
- BLM to Remove Up to 50 Wild Horses Due to Alleged Drought (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Total Removal of Historic Colorado Mustang Herd Denied (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Wild Horse Advocates Level Another Legal Blow Against BLM’s Bogus Emergency Gather (rtfitchauthor.com)
- BLM Hoodwinks Judge (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Wild Horse Groups File Preemptive “Motion for Stay” to Stop Possible Back-Door BLM Roundup (rtfitchauthor.com)
- BLM Thinks It Has Won, in Reality They Have Lost (rtfitchauthor.com)
- BLM Backdoors More BS Against West Douglas Wild Horse Herd (rtfitchauthor.com)
- BLM Overlooks Arsenic & Mercury; But Gets Rid of Wild Horses (rtfitchauthor.com)