Noted Kill Buyer Dennis Chavez cited for Equine Transport Cruelty in USDA FOIA
(No Lead Photo Due to Graphic Content)
With noses to the grindstone the investigators of Equine Welfare Alliance and Wild Horse Freedom Federation have uncovered additional evidence of known kill buyer Dennis Chaves violating federal law and abusing horses that he has shipped off to cruel slaughter in Mexico.
We warn you that the photos of aborted foals are graphic so if you are tender of spirit you do not want to view the documentation (below) but it is important to note that this sort of treatment and abuse is exactly what known horse slaughter supporters and the current bill in Oklahoma condone and support.
Again, this link is not for the faint of heart but it speaks to the truth of what horse slaughter and the government’s lack of care, concern, ability to control or regulate…
Click HERE to view report, it may take a moments to download
- Update: Citizen Investigation Exposes Evidence of Wild Horses Sold to Slaughter by BLM Contractor (rtfitchauthor.com)
- If Oklahoma Gets Their Foot in the Horse Slaughter Door ~ It’s All Over ~ SIGN NOW. (thisnthatn.wordpress.com)
- Consumers rightly have a major beef over horse meat (horsetalk.co.nz)
- Safety of US horse meat ‘impossible to guarantee’ (horsetalk.co.nz)
- Update: Citizen Investigation Exposes Evidence of BLM Wild Horses Sold to Probable Slaughter (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Thousands of horses ‘sold for slaughter in Irish scam’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- BLM Writes to WHFF: ‘Rock Springs Wild Horse Holding Facility Update’ (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Nevada Board of Agriculture Discusses Horse Slaughter Plant for Virginia Range Wild Horses (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Horse-meat contamination is no surprise, says HSUS boss (horsetalk.co.nz)
- All British slaughter horses to undergo bute testing (horsetalk.co.nz)