This is YOUR Chance to be Heard!
You are frustrated, angry, hurt and confused as to why a small band of deviate horse haters can progress legislation and gain media attention in their attempt to kill, butcher, slaughter, torture and ultimately eat the very companion animal on who’s back this country was founded; have you had enough?
The good folks at Wild Horse Freedom Federation and our Straight from the Horse’s Heart blog most certainly have so we are supplying you with a means in which you can not only vent but have your point and opinion heard by those who write the laws in this great land.
If you visit here often you are aware that there are two bills pending on Capitol Hill to, once and for all, put an end to the unspeakable cruelty of horse slaughter, they are:
The Safeguard American Food Experts Act (HR 1094): To prohibit the sale or transport of equines and equine parts in interstate or foreign commerce for human consumption.
S 541: A bill to prevent human health threats posed by the consumption of equines raised in the US.
Currently these bills are being tracked on POPVOX by members of the House and Senate and they ARE listening and it is YOUR voice that needs to be heard.
Please take a moment to weigh in and speak your mind:
Click (HERE) for the SAFE Act (HR 1094)
Click (HERE) for S 541
You can make a difference as even now these bills are tracking 79% in Support so let’s get the numbers up so our legislators know that we mean business.
Pass the link to this post around and let’s get the message out as that is what needs to be done…people NEED to know that it is all about the Horses!
- Equine Advocacy Groups Expose Gross Gap in U.S. Border Horse Slaughter Inspections (ppjg.me)
- Equine Advocacy Groups Expose Gross Gap in U.S. Border Horse Slaughter Inspections (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Breaking News: FRER Discovers New Applications for Horse Slaughter Facilities (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Graphic Video Leads to Petition Against Horse Slaughter in Russia (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Save the Horses! Three Lawmakers Will Try to Ban Slaughter for Food (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Bipartisan push to end slaughter of US horses (horsetalk.co.nz)