June 4th Set for Date to Tour Private Facilities
Last November the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) opened up two of their privately owned long term wild horse holding facilities to the press and public and Horseback Magazine‘s Chief Photographer, Terry Fitch, attended and rendered a compelling article which can be read (HERE). SFTHH has just learned that the BLM will host another day for taxpayers to view once free roaming wild horses held in same sex herds on private land at great expense while waiting to die as their natural lives and families have been totally destroyed and subverted.
The tour will, once again, include two privately owned wild horse long-term holding pastures in Hominy, Okla., about an hour from Tulsa. The tour, which will take place on June 4, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Interested parties MUST make reservations prior to May 20th and allowed individuals will be shuttled to the locations as they are on private property and for some reason private vehicles, even under guarded conditions, are strictly forbidden.
Tour date and time: Saturday, June 4, 2011, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
RSVP date: No later than May 20, 1011
RSVP phone number: 866/468-7826
Pick up location: Bureau of Land Management, Tulsa District Office, 7906 E. 33rd Street, Suite 101 Tulsa, OK 74145-1352
As of this writing cameras and video equipment will be allowed as the trauma and abuse of the BLM’s cruel stampedes has already passed for these horses but the devastation of their family bands forever destroyed lives on in their eyes and in the hearts of their beholders. Observers should be, likewise, prepared for strong doses of BLM propaganda which will include unsubstantiated numbers, bad math and skewed science. Ear plugs and a strong dose of reality are highly recommended.
- Captured BLM Wild Horse Gets New Home (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- BLM, USGS Begin New Wild Horse Fertility Control Study (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- 100 Captive Wild Horses Moved From Squalid BLM Facility (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Video Report Shows Obama’s BLM Abuse Wild Horses in Short Term Holding (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- BLM Called Upon To Halt Wild Horse Roundups Until “New Normal ” Policies Enacted To Ensure Humane Treatment of Mustangs (yubanet.com)
- BLM halts Nev. wild-horse roundup short of goal (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Award Winning Photographer Visits Wild Horse Death Herds (rtfitch.wordpress.com)