FBI is Now Involved
HOUSTON, (Horseback) –All questions regarding 47 wild horses allegedly moved from a holding pasture of the federal Bureau of Land Management and seized from a well known slaughter killer buyer are now being referred by the agency to federal law enforcement..
The probe centers on the removal and seizure of the horses in Utah by local BLM officials. The FBI is involved in the case.
However according to agency spokeswoman Megan M. Crandall, “Given that this situation involves an active investigation, we are asking all questions be directed…to the Department of Justice in Salt Lake City.
“We are still waiting for the BLM to submit its report”, said Melodie Rydalch of the Salt Lake City U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Click (HERE) to read the story in it’s entirety
- Congressmen Send Letter to Salazar to Halt Costly and Deadly BLM Wild Horse Stampedes, AGAIN (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Fitch Outs BLM Employee Who Advocates Hunting Season on Wild Horses (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wild Horses: “D” is for Destroy, Devastate and Decimate – the BLM’s plan for Wyoming’s Wild Horses (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- BLM horses seized in suspected slaughter ring ()
- Another Win in Saving Colorado Wild Horse Herd from BLM Eradication (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- BLM Employee/Contractor Publicly Promotes Hunting Season on Wild Horses and Burros (rtfitch.wordpress.com)