Photos Show Ag Department Cruelty
Reno Wild Horse Advocates are not only outraged by the Nevada Department of Agriculture’s war against the Virgina Range horses but also the documented cruelty exhibited with the manhandling of the these wild horses upon capture.
After running several of the local stories, here on SFTHH, we received emails, testimonials and pictures regarding the inhumane practices of the Ag dept. and developer Diloretto from outraged advocates.
Included, here, are two photos of hired gun security cruelly manhandling a 3 month old foal at the Ag Dept trap on private land. This needs to stop and it needs to stop now.
We strongly encourage you to call, email and/or fax Nevada’s Governor Brian Sandoval,
Office Phone: (775) 684-5670
OfficeFax: (775) 684-5683
and let him know, even if you do not live in Nevada, that you do not approve of the state’s attack upon the Virginia range horses and that you will spread the negative news far and wide until such actions cease.
Likewise, please contact the office of the Department of Agriculture’s Director Jim Barbee and express your concern.
Office Phone: 775-353-3600
Office Fax: 775-668-1178
Please remember that these captured horses will go to auction and historically, if not rescued by advocates, will be purchased by kill buyers and go to slaughter, that is a given.
And wild horse and burro advocates in Nevada; we stand with you in your fight for the horses. Be it the BLM, State agencies or any other governmental group that rains suffering down upon our icons of the west, Wild Horse Freedom Federation and SFTHH are at your side and share in your passion to seek freedom and long lives for the wild horses and burros of the United States of America.
Keep the faith.
- Advocates Protest Wild Horse Removal Near Reno Nevada (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Nevada Ag Dept Wild Horse Roundup Sparks Debate in Reno (rtfitchauthor.com)
- BLM Cruelty Extends Beyond Inhumane Wild Horse and Burro Roundups (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Native Wild Horses & Burros Misclassified to Push for Massive Removals (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Residents Don’t Want to Foot Bill for Pickens’ Wild Horse Eco-Resort (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Update: Wild Horse & Burro Advocate Letters Reach President Obama via Congressman Jim Moran (rtfitchauthor.com)