Tracking the Story Got You Confused?
Following the story of contaminated “beef” containing horsemeat in common products in the EU and UK has managed to make everyone a little dizzy so our good friends over to the Australian Institute of Food Safety put together a graphic that might help to sort out the details.
- Where’s The Beef! Horsemeat Scandal Reveals U.S. Illegally Exports Horses & European Meat Tainted With Drugs (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Ikea withdraws hot dogs in Europe after horsemeat detected (cbc.ca)
- EU ministers set for horsemeat talks (bbc.co.uk)
- Horsemeat scandal set to spur tougher food tests (healthnexercise.com)
- IKEA says meatballs in China not contaminated by horsemeat (wantchinatimes.com)
- UK lawmakers say horsemeat discoveries “tip of the iceberg” (healthnexercise.com)