Congressional Cabal Targeted in EWA Ad Campaign
HOUSTON, (Horseback) – The Chicago based Equine Welfare Alliance continued its national assault on five politicians the day after New Years with a strongly worded press release targeted toward the national media and members of Congress. The release went out under the names of EWA President John Holland, and Vice President Vicki Tobin, the day after the resignation of Sue Wallis (R) Wyoming from the group she helped found. “This year and into the future Sue will be focusing on the business of humane horse processing, and helping those who seek to develop responsible and successful business ventures,” the pro slaughter group said in a statement.
The EWA has often alleged Wallis was instrumental in founding the United Horsemen and other groups to make money.
The release explains the EWA motive for release of an ad linking the Steven Spielberg Movie “War Horse” and a clip shown before the feature on 90 screens in the lawmaker’s states and districts to a horse loving captive audience. EWA dubbed the top secret campaign “Operation Doolittle.”
The Alliance also demanded the President Barak Obama issue an executive order banning horse slaughter as part of its new hardball overtly politically aggressive stance in the 2012 presidential election year. Sources inside the EWA have told Horseback Online that since the screenings first aired, funding has come in from all of the states and districts of the politicians under attack from horse lovers hoping to unseat them.
The five all have received strong support from members of agricultural groups and the lobbyists for The American Farm Bureau and equine breed associations such as the AQHA, which has been under scrutiny for encouraging excessive breeding of horses thereby contributing to the slaughter problem. Half of all American horses going to slaughter are “unwanted” Quarter Horses according to government records. For decades polls have shown the public is 70 percent against the slaughter of horses.
The EWA press release reads: Click (HERE)
To Visit Horseback Online Click (HERE)
- Treachery of Congressional Horse Slaughter Cabal Exposed in Ad Campaign (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Wyoming Equine Terrorist Quits Horse Eating Cult (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Equine Welfare Alliance Launches “War Horse” Assault on Three Troubled Political Careers (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Truth Sends Horse Eating Fanatics Scurrying (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Obama Urged to Keep ” No Horse Slaughter” Campaign Promise (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- AQHA Promotes Slaughtering Companion Horses for Human Consumption (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Pro-Horse Slaughter Monsters: Are They Worth Any Notice? (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Equine Terrorists Fabricate Untruths to Promote Eating Horses (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- GAO Follows Horse Slaughter Lobby Down the Rabbit Hole (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Disturbing Video Prompts Calls for Ban on Horse Slaughter in Canada (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- United Horsemen Cult’s President May Have Stepped Over Line (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- EWA VP Sinks Wyoming Horse Eater’s Rant (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming’s “Slaughterhouse” Sue Wallis Condones Slaughtered Horse Desecration (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- Wyoming Slaughter Terrorist Suffers Backlash on Dead Horse Desecration (rtfitch.wordpress.com)
- The False Bottom at the Bottom of the Barrel in Wallis World (rtfitch.wordpress.com)