“Slaughterhouse” Sue is Detested in her own State, Too!
And while she casts a spell over a weak Wyoming Legislature by use of aggression, it hasn’t worked any- where else in the nation.
And it probably won’t.
The subject, as Cheyenne Herald readers are aware when the name “Slaughterhouse Sue” surfaces, is killing healthy horses for their meat for human consumption.
She has put her name on more corporation filing papers than Donald Trump. And, as many of his have, they’ve gone away.
She was planning a secretive effort in Cheyenne. A horse slaughter- house was going to be opened at the Cheyenne Stockyards facility along W. Lincolnway and the UP tracks.
She had a State insider in her pocket and a well-known Cheyenne “cow- boy” was to run the killing factory. He just got a good State job.
Her plans were proceeding under the radar until someone caught wind of them and notified the Cheyenne Herald. It didn’t take long to put the keibosh (not to be confused with her keister) to those plans.
It has been amazing to watch this woman. She is in it as much for the money as any genuine concern for the humane end for horses in dis- tress, and she will act as “front man” for any foreign horse meat craving group that surfaces. It seems like any country could raise and slaughter horses on their own. Why do they need the United States to carry out the despicable act for them? Could it be that even their own country won’t allow such an atrocity?
Other than eating horse flesh being
considered “wrong” by a vast majority of Americans, horses are not bred nor raised to be consumed by humans. Obviously, in this country horse meat is not needed.
If the subject were about an abundance of animal meat being avail- able, there are a gazillion stray, feral and unwanted cats. Let’s not go there, okay?
There are religious faiths that do not eat meat we crave. We do not ask them to raise the pork and beef for us. Nor should we be expected to raise horse meat for those backward countries that cherish it.
After failing to be able to move for- ward in Cheyenne, against public pressure, Slaughterhouse Sue announced she would put the kill bin on wheels and traverse the state inviting people to bring in horses to be slaughtered. She had always hoped the State would purchase horse meat to foist on those in schools, prisons and mental hospitals. Those with no choice.
She adopts names that suggests her circle is much larger than it truly is. Her latest if “Unified Equine.” There was, maybe still is, a church up near Livingston, Montana known as “Church United and Triumphant.” It was neither, maybe none of the three. Wallis’ solitary effort is surely not a united equine effort of any sort. Most horse groups oppose her efforts and despise her personally.
I wonder why it’s gotten personal?
Well, she recently set sights on opening a horse slaughterhouse near
the southwest Missouri city of Mountain Grove.
Being the persuasive debater that she is, when she sensed the opposition outnumbering her and the Belgian money man with her would win the day, she delivered her closing argument:
“Discussion’s over. Make all the noise you want. We’re going into business.”
She was in their town! Wanting to open an offensive, distasteful, polluting, no-job-creating, gut-wrenching new business, she told those from whom she needed support to sit down and shut up, that she was going to open the business NO MATTER WHAT! Sue Wallis is a piece of work. Or a piece of something.
According to local news reports, several truths came out about her true objectives. The primary purpose would not be to provide a humane end to unwanted or older horses. Fully 90% of the horses slaughtered would be young, eventually bred for slaughter. The plant would not provide few new jobs for locals, Mexicans would be imported to work the plant. The plant would kill 200 horses per shift and the meat would be sold to “ethnic and specialty groups in the U.S. and abroad”.
When her plans have to come out of the dark, they will always be beaten back. Americans simply will not tolerate the slaughter of horses for food. But, Sue Wallis will keep trying as long as Belgian, Chinese or French dopes will provide money for a “Wyoming legislator” to front their cause.
- HSUS Takes On Wyoming Horse-Eater, “Slaughterhouse” Sue Wallis (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Breaking News: Summit of the Slaughter Horse Canceled (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Video: Cynthia MacPerson challenges Sue Wallis’s Horse Slaughter Plant Proposal in Missouri (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Chief Wyoming Horse-Eater Pawns Alleged Horse Slaughter Plant Off onto Missouri (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Anti-Horse Group Stumbles in Attempt to Justify Horse Slaughter (rtfitchauthor.com)
- The $2,000.00 Horse Slaughter Challenge (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Wyoming Equine Terrorist Quits Horse Eating Cult (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Radical Wyoming Politician’s Horse Slaughter Plans Challenged in Missouri (rtfitchauthor.com)
- UH President Caught Up in Web of Horse Slaughter Lies (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Rogue Wyoming Legislator’s Husband Brands Equine Welfare Advocates as “Nazis” (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Wyoming Horse-Eating Politician Suffers Meltdown in Anti-Horse Rant (rtfitchauthor.com)
- Horse Slaughter President and Buddy Reporter Concoct Another Story of Misinformation and Untruths (rtfitchauthor.com)